Tuesday 6 January 2009

We Live in This Eden


Hello everybody from Turkey,
First of all, I am very happy to be involved in this project.
We live in Fethiye, in the southwest of Turkey and is a coast by Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye is a touristic place and has 80.000 inhabitants. Fethiye is famous for Oludeniz Beach. People live mostly on tourism and agriculture. Our School has 650 students and 3 km away from city centre.
For more information about Fethiye; http://www.fethiye.net/fethiye_peng4.html
Our School Web Site; http://688303.meb.k12.tr/ (Unfortunately only in Turkish)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Turkey!
    It seems that the title of our would-be project may mislead some people. In addition, your town really looks like it would be situated in Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, danuta and Cem!!!!!!!
    I'm very glad to "see" you here! I hope you remember me from Belgium (Studi visit- March)- Milena from Bulgaria. I don't have experience with blogs but it seems easy. I communicate first of all by e-mails.
    Anyway, we would be happy to join to Eden. The deadline to our NA is 20 Feb. and I'm afraid the time is not enough for me because of my duties here, at school. Nobody helps me at this moment but I will see what can i do.
    Kisses, Milena-Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you again. Ask your Biology teachers if they would like to have a new laptop, new equipment etc. Then they should find some time to help you with the project.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.