Tuesday 20 January 2009

Hello From Turkey

I am Turkay from Turkey, (The difference is only one letter so I hope you remember my name easily). We live in Fethiye, in the southwest of Turkey and is a coast by Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye is a touristic place and famous for Oludeniz Beach.
I am the contact person of Turkey. I am 30 years old, Forest Products Engineer and I am a Doctorate student. I currently work in Fethiye National Education Directorate which is a govermental instution.
Our school is public School which has about 650 students, 30 teaching staff and 25 classes.
Turkay TURKOGLU turkay3@gmail.com
Catalarik Primary School
Catalarik Street
Post Code 48300
Fethiye-Mugla/Turkey
Tel: +90 252 613 18 23
Fax: +90 252 613 26 06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.