Monday 19 January 2009

Hi, everybody from EDEN!
Nice to meet you!
I am an Assistant director of studies in a big school- 1029 students and 72 teachers. I have some experience in Socrates programme- Individual Mobilities and Study visits but I haven't been participated in School network. That's why I am worying at this moment...But I will try!
My town- Vratsa is in the North-west of Bulgaria. The population is about 100 000people. The surroundings are beautiful- high mountains and nice places....I hope to show them to you.
Best wishes,
Milena

3 comments:

  1. Milena, Welcome to our joint Eden. We can help you because it will be our second project.
    Danuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, everybody!
    School no. 186 "Elena Vacarescu" is situated in the center of Bucharest and the teachers from my school have not experience in Socrates programs.
    I like EDEN network: Poland, Turkey, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania.
    Best wishes,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milena!
    Nice to have a partner from Bulgaria! Some years ago we were in Sophia and by the Black Sea. Weloved that so much that we did it two times!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.