Tuesday 9 February 2010

Polish students_1

My name is Patryk. (14) I have one brother, his name is Przemek. I play the guitar and I like listening to music . In my free time I watch TV and play computer games . (Hu)
Hey, my name is Patrycja but my friends call me Pati. I’m 15. I have a little sister. Her is name Karolina. I go to the dance class twice a week. My favourite dances are samba and jive . In my free time I meet my friends and I go shopping. I like my class because it’s very funny. (Ro)
Hi! My name is Aleksandra but my friends call me Ola. I’m 15. I have a sister and a brother. I have been practicing ice hockey every day for two years. My favourite subjects are maths and English. In my free time I meet my friends and watch TV. I love TWILIGHT ;D. I like playing hockey and basketball. I don’t like fish. I really like going to the McDonald’s. (Ro)
Hi! My name is Joanna, but my friends call me Asia. I’m 15. I have two older sisters. I like playing volleyball, basketball and reading books . I love TWILIGHT. Have you read it? My favourite subjects at school are history and English. In my free time I meet my friends and go with them to the park. I don’t like meat and fish ;D. I really like my class because it’s funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.