Sunday 14 February 2010

Hello! My name is Teodor, but all my friends call me Teo. I'm 13 years old. I have a little sister, her name is Sabina. She's 6 years old. I practice ice hockey. My favourite school subjects are Maths and English.
Hi! My name is Ana and i am fourteen years old. I'm in the 7th grade. I have two little brothers. I love traveling, going to the beach, the sea and more things.I like visiting new places. I really loved Paris and I'd like to visit it one more time in the future. I'd like to visit England, especially London. About me... I am a positive person, I spend my time listening to music, seeing movies, staying with my firends and family, reading etc. I've read the four Twilight books, I like it, but i'm not a big fan. I lived in Canada 3 years and I have there some friends
Hi! I'm Irina and I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are: dancing, singing, reading and more. I love to go out with my friends, because we have a lot of fun together.When I want to relax after a long day at school, I watch a movie or I do karaoke on my favorite songs. I practiced ballet for seven years and now I decided to do something new like sport dancing. Now I'm practicing dance, twice a week. I don't have any brother or sisters, but i have a very lazy cat instead.
My name is Virgil, I am 13, I don't have brothers or sisters but I have a cat named Tzuky. I like to play on Xbox 360 and sports (specially basketball and football).
Hi! My name is Bristena. I`m 12. I don`t have brothers and sisters. In my free time I watch TV, I stay on the computer, I listen to music, I read books and I talk with my friends. My favourite school subjects are maths and English. I like action films and comedy. My favourite singer is Justim Bieber but I also listen to other types of music. I am usually cheerful and I like very much to have fun with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.