Thursday 19 February 2009

DEADLINE


Tomorrow is the deadline of submitting our jointly written Aplication form. We worked hard from dawn till midnight. At the same time we learnt a lot and made new friends. By this afternoon everybody managed to send her form to the National Agency. Although we don't know whether we will be accepted or not, for a few weeks we have had fun. For me, as a coordinator, it was pleasure to collaborate with all of you. Special thanks go to Nancy! Don't forget about EDEN and drop in here.

2 comments:

  1. I do agree with every line Danuta writes here. For me it is new to work in such a big group, but it was not difficult because we all have wanted to collaborate and we have had a wonderful conductor. It has been a busy period of my life, but I have got some new good friends and some old ones. It is also good to see how my collegues are interested in this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that you learn a lot by participating in a project like this and at the same time you make friends with other people! That’s why I’m doing this. Thank you Danuta for making it possible!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.