Thursday 10 January 2013

4th Grade


Hello!
My name is Klaudia. I’m ten years old. I have wavy dark brown hair. I am thin and tall.  I have got a brother. My brother’s name is Łukasz. My brother is twenty-two. I have a dog. My dog’s name is Szaron. I like dancing, singing, painting dolls ‘Monster High’.

My name is Asia. (Joanna). I’m ten years old. I have got dark brown hair. I have got two brothers. Their names are Olivier and Xavier. I’ve got a puppy. His name is Tofik. I like dancing and playing volleyball. I collect 'Monster High dolls'.




My name is Kacper. I’m ten years old. I’m from Poland. I have got two sisters. My favourite thing is my ball. My favourite team is “Manchester United”.

My name is Zosia. I’m ten years old. I haven’t got any brothers or sisters. I’ve got blonde hair and brown eyes. My hamster’s name is George. I like dancing and singing. My favourite book is ‘Mikołajek” (Little Nicolas). I collect elephant toys.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.