Tuesday 8 June 2010

I just want to say that I loved to stay in Patricja's house and to meet her family. They were very kind and nice. She was very friendly and we had a good time together. Her friends were funny and I loved to spend this time with them. I'm so happy because I met Pati and her friends. I enjoyed visiting Cracow and Cieszyn. I think Poland is a very beautiful country and I'll come back with pleasure anytime.
Irina

I think that the days we were in Poland were really good. The family was very welcoming and Ola too. All the new people were so funny. That was a great experience.Now I can't wait to meet them in Romania.
Ana

I think it was a beautiful experience! I was impressed by Marcelina and her family. They were kind to me. It was great in Poland and I really enjoy this project!!!!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.