Thursday 21 January 2010

A Scary Story


Write a scary short story using the plan below and past tenses (80words).
Last week we were on the ice rink in Krakow. Konrad shot a goal. We felt very happy and won a match. Our goalkeeper broke his legs. Arthur was thrilled. Patrick called an ambulance and drove to hospital. To be continued
Konrad J. Patryk N. Artur M.

Last year the night was cold. I and my friends were walking in the park. We saw a mirror. We touched it. Then we moved to another planet. We felt scared. We saw green people and a big black hole. We went into it. When I woke up I felt great.
Alexandra Sz. Marlena M. Nikola D. Grzegorz M.

We were in the garden We were playing basketball. Our friend was with me. My friend Paweł broke his leg. We went to the kitchen and called emergency. We were sad. Paweł had his leg in plaster.
Marta, Paweł, Patrycja, Dominik, Andrzej.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.