Sunday 20 September 2009

Neighbourhood_3


My neighbourhood is friendly. There is a greengrocer’s opposite my house. There is a skating rink and a swimming pool nearby. There isn’t any theatre.
Marta K.

My neighbourhood is a quiet and peaceful place. From my window I can see a beautiful pond in the forest. There are a lot of birds in it. When I wake up I can hear their songs. There aren’t many shops here.
Agnieszka G.

My neighbourhood is fantastic. There are a lot of shops. I live next to a chemist’s and a café . There are a few markets but there are any restaurants.
David Z.

I live in Jastrzębie Zdrój. Jastrzębie isn’t a big city but it’s interesting. I live in a block of flats so I have got many neighbours. They are helpful and friendly. There are a lot of small shops near my block. There is a newsagent’s where I always buy my favourite magazines. There aren’t many nice cafés and restaurants but there is a big park where you can walk and relax.
Alice R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.