Tuesday 28 July 2009

No comment


Dear Danuta!

I am so sorry to say that our project was not accepted here. There is a rule that you can’t work on a new application form when you are still in a Comenius project. Even if we have finished Slice of bread now I was in that project when we applied for Eden. I don’t know how many times I have been in contact with our National Agency about this during the holiday, because I was really wondering why nothing was happening with the project. They haven’t even confirmed my application so I called them and I just got the answer that the application is invalid because of this rule. I will try again to talk to them after the vacation because I don’t like the way they have handled our application. No confirmation and no official information about invalidity, just this phone call. Right now I am really sad about everything. We worked so hard on Eden and it’s a good project and I want that Torskolan should be there too!

Kram!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.